Accredited to the highest industry standards, with a professionally-organized shore-based management team, we work closely with owners to achieve the common goal of quality operation. Timely monitoring and reporting is achieved through strict implementation of Quality Assurance procedures together with the incorporation of innovative marine software solutions as well as regular hands-on inspections. Our main goal is to ensure the vessels we manage are in a good condition and ready to operate anytime, anywhere – to the highest possible performance levels and at the most competitive cost levels.
• Gas carriers
• Bulk carriers
• Container vessels
We focus on maximizing availability and loss prevention through:
• Close interaction between onboard personnel and highly experienced shore-based engineering and marine teams
• Effective planned maintenance and procurement systems
• Integrated software systems covering all aspects of ship management, including the provision of operational, technical and detailed ﬁnancial information in a transparent, readily available and secure manner through the live portal.
Technical Superintendents are each allocated a group of three to five vessels and are responsible for monitoring the vessels’ condition and all aspects of their performance and operation, including:
• Safe and efficient cargo handling and conditioning
• Planned and project maintenance
• Regular condition assessment
• Dry dock planning and supervision
• Budget control
• Certification and vetting
Established relationships with first-class suppliers, service providers, shipyards and workshops ensure that our customers consistently receive reliable and high-quality, cost competitive services cost.
Our highly qualified and capable Marine Commercial Operations teams closely monitor the commercial performance of managed vessels and manage the commercial risks faced by our customers in the course of employment of their vessels.